Overnight Care Worker
Are you someone who is kind, compassionate and reliable?
Would you like to make a positive difference to people who are vulnerable and need help to live their daily lives?
Crossroads Care is a registered charity with a long history of providing quality care services in Oxfordshire, Berkshire, and the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead.
We have a range of roles available which involve staying overnight in the customer’s home to provide care and support if they need it during the night.
We offer ‘waking’ and ‘sleeping’ night options, so the customer can choose to have a care worker who stays awake all night, or alternatively can choose for the care worker to sleep in their home and be available if they are needed during the night.
- Kind and compassionate
- Good time-keepers
Patient and a good listener
- Wanting to make a difference
- Flexible hours – you choose the number of hours / nights you work each week
- Free Training to obtain the Care Certificate
- The opportunity to gain National Vocational Qualifications at Level 2 and Level 3 in Health and Social Care
- A highly experienced team to support you
- Checking on the welfare of the customer during the night
- Administering medication
- Mobility support e.g. with using the toilet or commode during the night
- Helping with meals or refreshments if needed during the night
- Helping with personal hygiene – washing, dressing and continence management