Weekend and Evening Care Worker
Are you someone who is kind, compassionate and reliable?
Would you like to make a positive difference to people who are vulnerable and need help to live their daily lives?
Crossroads Care is a registered charity with a long history of providing quality care services in Oxfordshire, Berkshire, and the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead.
We have a range of Evening and Weekend Care Worker roles available which involve visiting people in their own homes to provide them with friendly and compassionate care and support with everyday tasks.
Our hourly pay rates are higher for Evening and Weekend Care Workers, otherwise the job role is the same as the Hourly Care Worker. Please enquire to find out more.
- Kind and compassionate
- Good time-keepers
Patient and a good listener
- Wanting to make a difference
- Flexible hours – you choose the number of hours you work each week
- Free Training to obtain the Care Certificate
The opportunity to gain National Vocational Qualifications at Level 2 and Level 3 in Health and Social Care
- A highly experienced team to support you
- Checking on the welfare of the customer
- Giving companionship eg a cup of tea and a chat
- Administering medication
- Mobility support
- Helping with meals
- Light household duties like emptying the bins
- Helping with personal hygiene – washing, dressing and continence management